Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Singles Awareness Day (plus a Valentine’s Surprise)

slide_335344_3421181_free

I couldn’t resist, being the single girl that I am. ;) For the next 24 hours, romance, hearts, Valentines, and all the mushy stuff (which you know I love) will be everywhere. So, to mix it up a bit, I’m dedicating this post to those such as me who aren’t spending the day with a significant other. I always say laughing about it is better than crying, after all. ;) And even if you’re not single, you might find humor here too. Gifs are always humorous. Plus, I have a special Valentine for all of my readers, single and not, at the end of the post. You don’t want to miss that, do you?

How Different Singles View Valentine’s Day

1. Who cares? I don’t need anyone.

joey-im-a-lone-wolf

what_single_people_really_do_on_valentines_day_41

At least that’s what I tell myself.

1 im fine

2. The sooner today is over, the better.

ugh-couples

Valentines-Day-Chuck

3. And finally, worst day ever.

4FINISHEDBYMYSELF

giphy (3)

giphy-1

Just-Want-To-Lay-In-Bed-Listen-To-Sad-Music-All-Day-Long

giphy (2)

wacthcing-movie-alone

tumblr_inline_mm3n8b7zjg1qz4rgp

Yeah, Valentine’s Day can be rough. Here, maybe this will cheer you up.

Valentines-Day-Hope

loveyou

 

And just as I promised, a special Valentine for my readers. Click to open it. ;)

Valentine'sDay

5 comments:

  1. You forgot one reaction: "Eh, tomorrow's Half Price Chocolate Day. It'll be fine!"

    Also, that is a very awesome Valentine's Day gift. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO RELATABLE!! :D

    P.S. THAT GIFT IS EPIC. <3

    ~Liv
    oliviakfisher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, this was great!

    (STILL SO HAPPY ABOUT THE VALENTINE'S DAY SURPRISE EEEK)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My reaction to Valentine's Day is, "Oh look, it's that day when people talk about love and couples. Let's make a vague reference to the possible truth of St. Valentine. Let's not go mad like the rest of the world."
    Seriously, I've never been around people who put any significance on thus day of the year. At least not anything I could see. So I don't lament being single any more than usual.

    ReplyDelete